I want to make this BIO short. A few words about me
Learning to draw is a chance in a lifetime
I draw because I have it from childhood and I teach because I am convinced that drawing can change people’s lives.
make them independent , stronger and above all HAPPIER. I love meeting people and give them a tool they will use forever. I spend a little time with them but never will they forget what I taught them and I am very motivated and proud to teach them those new knowledge and skills.
To go back to my small Bio
I learned to draw all by myself. My father did not want me to study art. However, I passed a LEA Master with two languages at the same level (English, Italian)and a Master of French Literature. I am a black belt in Judo.
I went to Africa : Gabon, Guinea Conakry and Senegal. I enjoyed living there so much. I was obliged to come back to France because I had a dysphasic son.
I hate routine and I have a great need for freedom. I love to travel.
I taught myself as I went persevering.
I don’t want to please everyone.
My vision of drawing is that it is akin to martial arts
Go quickly to analyze a situation. Come what may, you have to take it further and three small pencil strokes on a plain sheet may have more impact than a drawing made perfect..
- Drawing is a king of meditation . In front of an art work, we just forget everything while we are dipping into another universe. We calm down and focus on a creative zen expression. We talk about Arts Therapy : http://rechercheensoinsinfirmiers.com/2016/07/18/art-therapie-soins-infirmiers/
- Drawing is endurance repetition to perfection
- Drawing is to forget the eyes of others
- Drawing must please to yourself
- Drawing requires only a pencil to be born and convince
- Drawing is up to the end of one’s life even in a wheel chair or in an hospice
- Drawing is now because we are in a world pictures so in the world of work and it must be effective and efficient. It must be creative, personal and evoke emotional response in us.
Everybody is using INSTAGRAM for marketing and if you dont have the « right eye » and if you dont know the basis of a good visual content which is the same as for a good drawing, you won’t sell as much as you ought to…